Welcome!

Thank you for participating in our Relational Studies course. The students will post questions below, weekly. Please respond to all questions by pressing the comment link associated with each question. We will be looking at the differences and similarities between answers. Make sure you click on Older Posts at the bottom of the page as many of the questions will be on the next page.

Thank you again for sharing with our students!

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

How old were you when you married?

5 comments:

  1. When we got married I was 38 years old and Steve was 36 (really just a month away from being 37!). It was my first marriage, though Steve had been married once before at the age of 30.
    Tricia & Steve

    ReplyDelete
  2. When we got married I was 23, and Matt was 24. - Ellen and Matt

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was 27 and Brett was 25 when we got married. - Jenna and Brett

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ken was 22 and I was 21 when we got married. We were going into our senior year in college when I found out I was pregnant. So we moved up our plans to get married and have a family....see not planners by nature. We knew though that we needed to finish college, so after Joe was born we went back to college, and Ken and I finished school and graduated with not one, but two children. But a little perspective, that was thirty years ago when the cost of a college education was less than $5,000 and you could earn that working two jobs in the summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sheryl was 26 and I was 28 (Val)

      Delete